Singapore Budget Conversations 2020
Singapore Budget Conversations 2020 | 20 February
MONEY FM 89.3 ’s Singapore Budget Conversations, presented by UOB and in partnership with KPMG and REACH, discusses some of the pressing issues that may or will arise after the release of the Singapore Budget 2020 statement.
MONEY FM 89.3 presenters, Elliott Danker and Ryan Huang from #TheBreakfastHuddle, together with our Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Ms Indranee Rajah, will discuss LIVE about the upcoming initiatives by the Government to promote volunteerism and retirement needs.
Guest speakers from UOB, KPMG and REACH will also take on questions from the audience and discuss their biggest concerns regarding the budget.
- Mr Barnabas Gan, Economist, United Overseas Bank;
- Mr Ajay Kumar Sanganeria, Deputy Head of Tax, KPMG in Singapore;
- Mr Kurt Wee, President, Association of Small and Medium Enterprises, Chairman of the SME Committee, Singapore Business Federation and
- Mr Eugene Tan Kheng Boon, Associate Professor of Law, SMU.
- For more information about SPH Personal Data Protection Statement (PDPA), click here.
- SPH Radio MONEY FM 89.3 reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at the event, as well as the name of any contestant in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at SPH Radio MONEY FM 89.3's sole discretion without notice to the contestant.
- By participating in this event, the participant consents to SPH Radio MONEY FM 89.3's collection, use and disclosure of personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.
In Partnership with: