Forrester Announces Asia Pacific Financial Services Webcast Week 2020
Eight distinct sessions designed to provide an inspiring week of insights and best practices for digital financial services professionals to prepare for the next normal
SINGAPORE, May 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Forrester today announced that its annual Financial Services Summit in Singapore will be delivered as a week-long virtual event from May 26 – 29 —Forrester's Asia Pacific Financial Services Webcast Week 2020. This inaugural webcast series will comprise of complimentary keynote presentations and panel discussions featuring a total of twenty leading Forrester analysts and industry speakers.
The financial services landscape in Asia Pacific is dynamic, and COVID-19 is bringing additional uncertainty and challenges. A clear lack of predictability in the business environment will force financial services organisations to embrace an adaptive strategy and continuously probe, sense, and respond in the nimblest way possible.
Featuring two sessions per day (11:00 am SGT and 3:00 pm SGT), the webcast series will cover the following topics:
- Accelerating Innovation Through Open Banking
- A Perfect Storm Of Digital Retail Payments In APAC
- Build a Data Platform to Enable Your Insights-driven Transformation
- Invest In Customers' Financial Well-Being To Create Value And Drive Growth
- Leverage Tech-Driven Innovation To Transform SME Banking
- CX-Centric Business Recovery Strategies In the Insurance Industry
- Making Cloud-Native a Reality for Financial Services Firms
- The Future of Work Is Closer Than You Think
"The next normal arising from this global pandemic will force financial services firms to redefine their decades-old business models," said Frederic Giron, vice president and research director, Forrester. "Leading firms will embrace market adaptiveness, experiment with new business models and revenue streams, launch personalised services; and improve not only customer, but also employee experience quality. The insights from our Asia Pacific Financial Services Webcast Week is exactly what digital business leaders need to lead in 2020 and beyond."
Hear from the following esteemed speakers at Asia Pacific Financial Services Webcast Week 2020:
Industry Thought Leaders
| || |
- Register to attend the Forrester Asia Pacific Financial Services Webcast Week.
- View the full agenda and speakers.
- Members of the press interested in attending and covering this webcast series may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit Forrester's COVID-19 Insights Hub for the latest guidance for leaders to address the growing business and employee experience implications of the coronavirus pandemic.
Forrester (NASDAQ: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We work with business and technology leaders to drive customer-obsessed vision, strategy, and execution that accelerate growth. Forrester's unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 690,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide, rigorous and objective methodologies, and the shared wisdom of our most innovative clients. Through proprietary research, data and analytics, custom consulting, exclusive peer groups, certifications, and events, we are revolutionizing how businesses grow in the age of the customer; learn more at forrester.com.