Cisco Doubles Down on Small Business Commitment with Expanded Portfolio
New Cisco Designed Portfolio to Deliver Curated Products for Small Businesses to Scale
- New technology and offers in the Cisco Designed portfolio built to deliver the right products at the right price for small businesses
- Frictionless and easy customer experience to drive awareness, demand and adoption across all geographies
- Dedicated online destination for small businesses on Cisco.com
SINGAPORE, April 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- As the world navigates through the challenging new reality, small businesses have been front and center of conversations and solutions. Small businesses are the backbone of society and represent millions of individual companies accounting for two-thirds of the global GDP. With that in mind, Cisco is doubling down its focus on serving small businesses by offering customers and partners a simple, secure and flexible portfolio and announcing new offers tailored to the small business buyer.
Now more than then ever, technology is at the forefront powering remote and secure productivity. On top of that, small businesses are facing a pace of change unlike ever before, including confronting an uncertain global economic environment. They must also address an increasingly savvy customer base who expect digital experiences, amazing customer service and simple user interfaces. With the increased utilization of cloud and web-based applications, a strong and secure network is the essential life blood of any small business.
Collected under the Cisco Designed brand, the newly launched portfolio delivers the right end-to-end products that are highly curated to work for small businesses whether it is for networking, security, collaboration, cloud or internet connectivity. To support businesses, Cisco is doubling partner investments for this market and creating an easy and frictionless experience for both partners and smaller customers with faster response times and immediate access to expertise.
"Small businesses are personal. With the current macroeconomic environment, we are committed to help keep small businesses strong, safe and smart through technology, so they continue to focus on keeping their business running," said Bidhan Roy, Managing Director, Head of Commercial and Small Business, Asia Pacific, Japan and China, Cisco.
"Cisco's goal is to give small businesses access to the same best in class technology innovation as our enterprise customers, but ensuring it makes sense for their business and also balancing it with simplicity and usability. As our customers focus on navigating through turbulent times, we are here to ensure technology works as hard as they do," he added.
To help address these needs and allow small businesses to focus on their core activities, Cisco is announcing its new Cisco Designed portfolio in Asia Pacific with new offerings bringing together the power of machine learning, AI and cloud-driven solutions, and created to make buying, installation and maintenance simple.
The simplified experience includes:
- New bundles and offers scaled for small business use cases: To further reduce cost and complexity while improving operational efficiency, bundled solutions that focus on key technology areas to support rapidly growing business use cases such as "Quick Office Setup", "Secure Guest Wi-Fi", "Seamless Remote Work Experience", "Ransomware Protection" and "Safe Business Transactions" will be available.
- New app to eliminate complex and expensive networks: The new Cisco Business Wireless Mobile App provides a simple way for an individual or company to configure and manage networks in any location, all from the convenience of their smartphone. Available in the Apple App Store (iOS) or on Google Play (Android).
- Secure connectivity via Meraki: Network downtime and security issues can impact revenue, customer loyalty and data security. Bringing together the high-speed and high-density capabilities of WiFi 6 to the cloud-managed Meraki portfolio of access points, the new Meraki Wi-Fi 6 Access points bring flexibility to growing businesses looking to digitize quickly. The technology will enable their network to scale to effectively manage more connected devices and richer content like video, as well as provide better performance as new applications emerge.
- Meraki Cloud-managed Smart Cameras: Not only can cameras help reduce inventory shrinkage and other risks, they are also powered to deliver valuable business insights on areas ranging from foot traffic to identifying which displays are attracting attention to parking utilization. These new cameras include high-quality video, wireless connectivity, on-appliance storage and built-in advanced analytics, eliminating costs involved in sending traffic to a data center. They offer a 360-degree view through a fisheye camera, and one unit can cover an entire premise efficiently for small businesses.
Cisco is now responding and supporting savvy small businesses struggling with complexities faster with the new Virtual Demand Center (VDC). VDC makes it more convenient for customers to engage with Cisco and our partners. For example, it is now easier to schedule an appointment or arrange a call back from an expert; the VDC connects customers to a partner in less than three hours, in 24 languages globally.
Cisco is also getting behind partners who understand the small business market by significantly increasing its partner investments to scale and improve partner profitability. There has never been a better time for partners to double down on and support small.
All new Small Business Products will be rolled out and available in APJC from April 2020 onwards.
Check out the new Small Business Cisco.com page
Hear from a Cisco Designed for Business customer
Read the Blog: The Small Business Conundrum
Follow Cisco Small Business on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide technology leader that has been making the Internet work since 1984. Our people, products and partners help society securely connect and seize tomorrow's digital opportunity today. Discover more at thenetwork.cisco.com and follow us on Twitter at @Cisco.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word "partner" does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20200402/2767451-1-a?lang=0
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20200402/2767451-1-b?lang=0
Logo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20200402/2767451-1-LOGO?lang=0