Prime Time with Howie Lim, Bernard Lim & Finance Presenter JP Ong


About

Get the latest news from Asia and around the World with Howie Lim and Bernard Lim on Prime Time from 4pm to 7pm. Together with JP Ong, stay up to date with the latest movements in the Singapore, European and US markets. Learn of the latest trends in property investment and the challenges that Small Medium Enterprises face in a changing economy.


DEC 6, 2019
06/12/19 - A masterclass in resilience and staying the course
In Mind Your Business, Bernard Lim speaks to Mervin Wee, Group Managing Director of Jean Yip Group on how he has stayed the course and remained successful in the industry.
08:36

DEC 6, 2019
06/12/19 - Forex Fridays with UOB's Peter Chia
The week ahead's going to be a busy one, with the UK Elections on December 12, and the possible raising of tariffs on more Chinese goods on December 15. UOB's Senior FX Strategist Peter Chia joined us on Forex Fridays to give us his read of these big events -- and how it might impact the British Pound and the Chinese Yuan. 
11:02

DEC 6, 2019
06/12/19 - Cross Island Line to improve connectivity across the island
Bernard Lim is joined by transport and housing editor for ‘The Straits Times’, Karamjit Kaur to discuss the plans for the Cross Island MRT Line.
10:14

DEC 6, 2019
06/12/19 - What it takes to make it on Singapore's list of 'Best Workplaces'
In Career 360, Bernard Lim speaks to Joni Ong, Managing Director of Great Place to Work Institute Singapore & Charles Chee, HR Director of Agilent Technologies on what it takes to make it on Singapore’s list of great places to work and how to build a positive workplace culture with inclusion and belonging.
11:09

DEC 6, 2019
06/12/19 - Boosting cybersecurity in Singapore's public sector
Singapore's 94 public agencies is set for an overhaul of its personal data security systems, after the government accepted five main recommendations submitted by the Public Sector Data Security Review Committee earlier this week. The committee was led by Senior Minister and Coordinating Minister for National Security and the Minister-in-charge of Public Sector Data Governance, Teo Chee Hean, said all the relevant recommended measures would be implemented across 80% of government systems by the end of 2021. The other 20% - involving more complex systems or those needing redesign - would be implemented by the end of 2023. Journalist at The Straits Times, Hariz Baharudin, shares more.
11:36

DEC 5, 2019
05/12/19 - Keeping scams and fraud at bay, providing a safe rental environment for all users
In Mind Your Business, Howie Lim and Bernard Lim speak to the co-founders Mark Kok and Rahul Sharma, of Singapore's first peer-to-peer on-demand rental marketplace, MyRent. They’re increasing coverage of its Lender Protection Guarantee.
09:00

DEC 5, 2019
05/12/19 - PKR feud continues as annual party congress looms
Howie Lim and Bernard Lim speak to Dr Mustafa Izzuddin from NUS about the party assemblies in Malaysia: the PKR heading into the most crucial week in its 20-year history and UMNO raising the curtain on its annual assembly on Dec. 4.
12:20

DEC 5, 2019
05/12/19 - Michelin-starred quality food in the comfort of a living room: the rise of private dining kitchens
Bernard Lim speaks to chef Chris Choo, and his wife Dr Rose Sivam, Relish.sg on how private dining kitchens have been taking off in recent times and how they started theirs.
09:18

DEC 5, 2019
05/12/19 - $2 Billion in revenue with holistic approach to workplace experience
In Career 360, Howie Lim and Bernard Lim speak to Omer Ali Khan, Executive General Manager, ASEAN, Avanade on how they're developing a new and exclusive methodology that measures the relationship between a company’s customer experience and employee experience and its effect on their overall revenue, profits and return on investment (ROI).
10:43

DEC 4, 2019
04/12/19 - Across the ASEAN: Trade Talks and Thai Markets with AxiTrader's Stephen Innes
AxiTrader's Chief Market Strategist Stephen Innes joins us on Across the ASEAN to share his thoughts on Thai markets, the outlook in 2020 and his thoughts on Thai Beverage's possible listing of its brewery unit here in Singapore. But we kicked things off with a discussion on the possiblity of a US-China phase one deal happening after the 2020 elections, as per President Trump's words.
13:18

Listen
Download SPH RADIO APP
Last Played
Last Played