Doubleview Provides an Update on Maiden 43-101 Resource Estimate Progress
The resource estimate comprises a site visit, geological modelling, resource estimation and completion of the final report for publication.
The steps necessary to complete the Resource Estimate can be broken down as follows:
- Site Visit:
- Inspection of core, validation of geological logging and sampling protocols.
- Witness sampling - a suite of typically 25 to 50 1/4 core samples, from intervals of mineralization - provides a means of verification of grades in the company database.
- Validation of drillhole collars, checking location, dip and azimuth
- Geological Modelling of Grades and Resource Estimation:
- Compositing grade data and creating Mineralized Intervals based on industry-accepted cut-off grades for the subject deposit.
- Creating a wire-shell solid model.
- Populating a block model within the wire shell, using geostatistical methods. Composited grade values are used as the basis of this estimation.
- Variography, geologic continuity and deposit type determine selection of geostatistical method and the constraints applied in the estimation procedure.
- Resource Estimate Report:
- The report is prepared in accordance with Canadian Reporting Standards (NI 43-101).
Farshad Shirvani, Doubleview president and CEO stated "We are very pleased with the progress ABH Engineering is making on the report. We are working diligently to provide them with updated data as it becomes available, including scandium extraction results from ongoing metallurgical tests, as well as drill hole assay data from recent drilling from the analytical laboratory. The maiden Resource Estimate is anticipated to be a major development for the Hat deposit."
About Doubleview Gold Corp.
Doubleview Gold Corp., a mineral resource exploration and development company, is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and is publicly traded on the TSX-Venture Exchange [TSXV: DBG], [OTCQB: DBLVF], [GER: A1W038], [Frankfurt: 1D4]. Doubleview identifies, acquires and finances precious and base metal exploration projects in North America, particularly in British Columbia. Doubleview increases shareholder value through acquisition and exploration of quality gold, copper and silver properties and the application of advanced state-of-the-art exploration methods. The Company's portfolio of strategic properties provides diversification and mitigates investment risk.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Farshad Shirvani, President & Chief Executive Officer
For further information please contact:
Doubleview Gold Corp
Vancouver, BC Farshad Shirvani
President & CEO
T: (604) 678-9587
Information set forth in this news release contains forward-looking statements that are based on assumptions as of the date of this news release. These statements reflect management's current estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations. They are not guarantees of future performance. Doubleview cautions that all forward looking statements are inherently uncertain and that actual performance may be affected by a number of material factors, many of which are beyond Doubleview's control. Such factors include, among other things: risks and uncertainties relating to Doubleview's limited operating history and the need to comply with environmental and governmental regulations. Accordingly, actual and future events, conditions and results may differ materially from the estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations expressed or implied in the forward- looking information. Except as required under applicable securities legislation, Doubleview undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking information.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.